Windows 10 was released globally back in July 2015, Microsoft offered a choice to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 for free. This free offer was available for all Windows 7 users and ended in 2016. The support for Windows 7 also ended annually back. If you’re still on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free using the steps below. Only with Windows 10, Microsoft is going to be providing updates and security patches and also the older version will not be getting any support. So it’s always recommended that you change your Windows PC to Windows 10. So here is Windows 10 downloader and the way to use it.
Windows 10 Downloader, Free Download- Steps:
1. Initial step is to open the Windows 10 download website.
2. Here you will notice a choice Create Windows 10 installation media, click Download tool now.
3. Now Run it and you need to choose to Upgrade this PC now. This is applicable only if you are running this using the pc you want to upgrade. If you’re planning to get it done on a different machine, then pick the option Create installation media for another PC, and save the installation files.
4. Follow the instructions on screen while upgrading laptop computer.
5. Once the upgrade process is finished, you need to open Settings Update & Security > Activation, and you will visit a digital license for Windows 10.
1. This will work only if you’re upgrading from a genuine Windows 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 PC.
2. If you have a Home version or Home license, you’ll be upgraded to Windows 10 Home version.
3. Be sure you have a very good web connection to download the large file to upgrade to Windows 10.